Using Ship Card on Harvest Caye

jbyrd72

I have seen some conflicting information on the use of your ship card on Harvest Caye. Can you use these at the restaurants and bars on Harvest Caye or do you need cash? Any info would be helpful. Thanks

• 2 months later...

And this is from the actual Landshark restaurant. Too much $$ in my opinion. The water was not very clear either, murky. I have officially decided Belize (Harvest Caye and Belize City) are not for me. Not impressed with either location.

IMG_1496.JPG.cba8c7f04a366406ace3a114bdc8527b.JPG

IMG_1497.JPG.ff51b6b20d5645fa4d77834214a0026c.JPG

IMG_1498.JPG.e0e5bd0509d7cba709a64366a691ee94.JPG

• 1 month later...
And this is from the actual Landshark restaurant. Too much $$ in my opinion. The water was not very clear either, murky. I have officially decided Belize (Harvest Caye and Belize City) are not for me. Not impressed with either location.

Not sure where you live, but those prices are less than comparable food and drinks in our tourist area right here in Savannah! :')

It shouldn't matter where I live (Clearwater, FL) when I'm paying thousands of dollars for a cruise where one of the stops happens to be one of "their" developed islands, leased or not...the food should be reasonable if you are making people pay for what they are getting for free, oh say on CocoCay or Great Stirrup Cay.

I'm sure people don't mind paying it, but I didn't or won't. I'll eat on the ship, where it's free and basically the same food. Even the food in the ports of call are more reasonable than that.

Just an observation and opinion....