Sheraton Airport Miami

panzafit

We are driving and arriving around 8pm. It was the cheapest hotel in the area by $50 (with the discount I get through my job). It comes to right at $100 for the night. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't a dump. :)

It's ok for quick access to the airport but the area is dismal. If I was driving into Miami, I would look at hotels in Coral Gables, near Miracle Mile. The Hyatt Regency Coral Gables is an excellent hotel in a beautiful walking area. The Residence Inn in Coconut Grove is very good, in another exciting safe walking area.

Cheers.

Is this a decent hotel to stay for 1 night before cruise?

We stayed at the Sheraton Miami airport last year the night before our cruise. I wasn’t interested in getting to Miami and sightseeing or walking around anywhere, just a place to stay for the night. I was completely pleased with the Sheraton as it met my needs and I would not hesitate to stay there again.

We arrived late too and felt it was fine for the price. It's not a dump at all. I wouldn't recommend the Port shuttle though. I think it was $10pp and it took everyone from the Sheraton to the Port. We left 20 minutes late because we were waiting on an inconsiderate family. Then they ended up being dropped off first and we were last - almost 20 minutes later. If I had to do it again I would just use Uber.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums