Sunset cruises on Bora Bora

travelax

David, we did the sunset cruise with Richard Postma on Taravana sunset cruise. It is 65pp includes drinks. He is awesome. Has a beautiful sail boat. He carries movie stars and the rich and famous on his boat when not doing sunset cruises. You can find him on the net under sport fishing in Bora Bora. His email is taravana@mail.pf If you go to his website it will give you his office number. I called him and got an answering machine but he left his cell number on it . I got him immediately on his cell. He said that is the easiest way to reach him. You will not regret it, but you need to contact him ASAP. There is only a couple of sunset cruises in BB that are not reserved by the ship and he is one of them.

Tell him Nancy from the May group from Alabama sent you his way. He is a great guy.

Nancy

We had booked the other Taaroa II months before our trip. I just had to ring on the morning to confirm whether the weather would be right which I did only to be told that the mainsail had broken and it would not be going.

We were so disappointed as we would have either booked the excurison with the TP or with our C.C. group whom I think went with Taravana. I believe the more you have in that group, the cheaper it is. Ours was only going to be around 40TP each but of course we missed out. Never mind, we did see some wonderful sunsets while we were over there.

Jennie

Archived