Cruise Critic, Bloggers, John Heald and the Carnival Fantasy!!!

*Mach*

:D****************************:D

FinalBayouBloggin.jpg

:D****************************:D

Hey, guys!! Mach here...

As this is an online community and so many of us enjoy the musings of John Heald I thought that it would be fun if the folks sailing on the Carnival Fantasy with John for the Blogger's cruise had somewhere to share the fun with y'all.

Many of us are leaving for New Orleans today, tomorrow or Thursday so I figured that now would be an appropriate time to start this blog thingy, as John would call it.

Expect a BUNCH of posts from our Bayou Bloggin' Krewe as we explore the recently refurbished Carnival Fantasy, wander from adventure to adventure, explore Progreso, Cozumel and generally act silly!!!

We've got over 100 Cruise Critic members sailing so you KNOW it's gonna be a party!!!

Bloggers... now it's YOUR turn! This is YOUR blog!!! It's time to let all of our Cruise Critic family know how much fun this amazing event is!!!

Ready... set... GO!!!

:D

And come Saturday morning a great vision in white shall emerge from the mist as she rounds the bend in the river. Finally the "Fantasy" of so many has arrived at the dock. Of course they will have to sober up first as they will have been out all night on Bourbon St.

ARE WE THERE YET?

Dave

We are looking forward to a great time in New Orleans...from the Family Reunion to the Volunteer work to the cruise.

Having just been on the Fantasy...I think those who have not sailed her since the drydock will be pleasantly surprised.

Love the new Adult Serenity Area and the new Waterpark. Love the new look of Lido pool area.

I look forward to seeing old friends and making new ones.

We are looking forward to a great time in New Orleans...from the Family Reunion to the Volunteer work to the cruise.

Having just been on the Fantasy...I think those who have not sailed her since the drydock will be pleasantly surprised.

Love the new Adult Serenity Area and the new Waterpark. Love the new look of Lido pool area.

I look forward to seeing old friends and making new ones.

It'll be great to sail with you again!!

I wanna come hear you sing at the karaoke thingy!!

:)

It'll be great to sail with you again!!

I wanna come hear you sing at the karaoke thingy!!

ME???? KARAOKE????? Are you sure you don't have me confused with someone else??? NOT!!!! LOL

You better keep us informed of all the fun you are having! I'm excited for you and I can't come along. :D Maybe in December.

We would love to have you join us December 3rd.....we already have our cabin booked!! woo hoo!!!

I have a question... would there ever be a bloggers cruise that is 5 days? We would love to join the fun but we can't do anything more then 5.

This one is five days!!!

If you're interested, John and I are going to put together a cruise... a Cruise Critic group cruise I hope... that will probably be a five day on the Ecstasy.

It won't be a Blogger's Cruise but John will be there for the fun!!!

This one is five days!!!

If you're interested, John and I are going to put together a cruise... a Cruise Critic group cruise I hope... that will probably be a five day on the Ecstasy.

It won't be a Blogger's Cruise but John will be there for the fun!!!

oooops, I forgot to say.... another 5 day... sorry....

I would love to sail with you guys. I'll keep my eyes open for info on that.. Thanks Mach... you're awesome!

Archived