Great Service from Holland Limo to Port of Miami

Scotch

For our recent Xmas cruise sailing we stayed two nights pre-cruise in the Hollywood Beach area and used Holland Limousine Service for a sedan/town car service the morning of our cruise out of Miami. I had gotten various quotes and narrowed down to Holland Limo and Limos of Miami (See this thread.) I chose Holland Limo because it had a better cancellation policy for the port transfer and it was just a bit cheaper. Since I rarely read posts on this board for HL, I thought I should post our experience for others interested in comparing different companies. Our total for the town car was $68.75 (which included a fuel surcharge and 20% gratuities). The driver was great! We've used a private sedan service three times now, one for our Disney cruise out of Port Canaveral, another for our Carnival cruise out of Port Canaveral, and now this for our NCL cruise out of Miami -- this was definitely our best experience. We will definitely use HL again if we need a private car service for a Miami or Fort Lauderdale area cruise. Too bad we can't remember our driver's name now -- we just remember he is a former horse trainer from Chicago.

For our recent Xmas cruise sailing we stayed two nights pre-cruise in the Hollywood Beach area and used Holland Limousine Service for a sedan/town car service the morning of our cruise out of Miami. I had gotten various quotes and narrowed down to Holland Limo and Limos of Miami (See this thread.) I chose Holland Limo because it had a better cancellation policy for the port transfer and it was just a bit cheaper. Since I rarely read posts on this board for HL, I thought I should post our experience for others interested in comparing different companies. Our total for the town car was $68.75 (which included a fuel surcharge and 20% gratuities). The driver was great! We've used a private sedan service three times now, one for our Disney cruise out of Port Canaveral, another for our Carnival cruise out of Port Canaveral, and now this for our NCL cruise out of Miami -- this was definitely our best experience. We will definitely use HL again if we need a private car service for a Miami or Fort Lauderdale area cruise. Too bad we can't remember our driver's name now -- we just remember he is a former horse trainer from Chicago.

Thanks for the suggestion. I just called them and they may solve some problems we had............Sounded very professional and nice.:cool:

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

For our honeymoon, 2 yrs ago, we used Holland Limousine service to take us from the airport in FLL to our hotel in Miami. The service was excellent. The driver, whose name I can't recall, was extremely professional and personable. We are returning to Miami this year for an anniversary cruise, and will once again use Holland Limousine.

• 4 months later...

We used Holland last weekend for a transfer from PBI to Port Everglades. They were very professional and did everything as they explained that they would. We were told to call them when we had picked up our luggage and were ready to leave the airport. They actually ended up calling us as there was a bit of a delay with the luggage at the airport and they called to ensure that we were okay. They told us not to worry that they would be waiting for our call once we had our luggage and they would be there to get us within minutes. I was very impressed that they knew we had landed and we were taking longer in the airport and called to ensure we were okay. We would use them again without hesitation.

• 2 years later...

Archived