Photos of the Newly Renovated Mariner of the Seas!

Great photos....did you get a chance to see the daily compass and would appreciate any info you have on the shows....

Thanks, Amy

I believe this was a two-day promo cruise, and the schedule/shows will likely be different for the revenue cruises.

Could you estimate (or have info) if the pier at Coco Cay will be done by Sept?

Did you not read the original post? :confused:

I will be limited to answer certain questions, as this sailing was made up of RCCL employees.

I doubt that question would make the cleared list.

I might be wrong. :evilsmile:

Great photos....did you get a chance to see the daily compass and would appreciate any info you have on the shows....

Thanks, Amy

I didn't keep the Daily Compass just because it wouldn't mimic what most cruisers would encounter. For instance, muster was at 6pm on Friday (all activities were very late into the evening/night). They did have a 70's Promenade Party on Friday, and 80s Promenade Party on Saturday. They had one headline show on Friday (I believe) and there was also an A capella headline show on Saturday. I wanted to go so bad but was falling asleep at dinner haha. They also had the usual Men vs Women game show, comedians, bar/lounge performances, children's activities, etc.

WOW...I think she looks amazing and they’ve done a great job. It’ll absolutely appeal to a “youngish” crowd and those that appreciate a more contemporary design.

I hope to give her a try soon...she’s one of my favorites as we sailed her 3 times during her short stint in LA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks SouthFloridaLocal for the info on the shows. You're probably correct when you say the daily routine will be different for us when we go on the cruise. I'll wait to ask my questions after the first cruise....

Thanks, again....Amy

I read this is the most extensive refurb they've ever done for one of their ships...but they didn't refresh the cabins at all?
Both of ours were in good shape for the repo.

Better investment to spend on the glitz.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I didn't keep the Daily Compass just because it wouldn't mimic what most cruisers would encounter. For instance, muster was at 6pm on Friday (all activities were very late into the evening/night). They did have a 70's Promenade Party on Friday, and 80s Promenade Party on Saturday. They had one headline show on Friday (I believe) and there was also an A capella headline show on Saturday. I wanted to go so bad but was falling asleep at dinner haha. They also had the usual Men vs Women game show, comedians, bar/lounge performances, children's activities, etc.

I'd like to be prepared. Who would I contact to find out in advance what parties will happen on the Nov 12 sailing?

I'd like to be prepared. Who would I contact to find out in advance what parties will happen on the Nov 12 sailing?
Wait a few weeks for the revenue cruises to start.

BTW, how would you prepare?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk