Dash board update RCCL

Just went onto the updated Dashboard for Royal Caribbean . Is anyone having trouble making head or tail of it or is it just me. Before the update I could go on it and find future cruise details, balance owing and other items such as itinerary, bedding arrangements. Can not even see where you will eventually get boarding pass etc. :(

Edited by Niceman

T

he new site required a log-in using the email attached to your account, which I'd forgotten. Then to log-in required a 'more secure' password in my case & also select a security question & answer . Once I'd done this, logged in again using the new password, and everything is there. Yes, a different look, but the first screen came up with my name, C&A status, even our number of nights. Our 2 cruises are there, and I could go into current reservation (for later this month) and print off luggage tags etc.

I'm sure it will be a bit different & likely some issues, but nothing out of the ordinary for a cruise-line website.

Can’t log in, tried original username and password then changed to email with old and then new password. Used security answer as well but still nothing worked.

Can get into online check in via 3 white horizontal lines at top left on RC main page - went to already booked then online check in and filled in name, res no., date and ship which at least took me to print setsail and luggage tags.

But can’t access to book excursions, packages, C@A or other booking.

There are about 45 pages about it on Royal Caribbean site, wrote on it today but no hints so far.

Thanks Guys, Wow! 46 pages on the other thread. Did all that RCI requested, updated details set new password etc,can get in but still cant access all details like I could on the old one. So pleased I joined Cruise Critic otherwise I would have been wondering what was going on. Hopefully be fixed soon.

A definite debacle, and dragging on instead of meant to be deployed and immediately available.

Compounding that, communication is very poor - there's no announcement that there are issues, or what the timeline is to fix; hence the massive thread as this is the only way it can be raised/discussed. Negative comments/questions on facebook just get the usual private reply or none at all.

Very poorly done... which is saying a lot by RCL standards!

Apparently you can view your details on the mobile platform but not the desktop which I’m guessing most people will complete their details & print paperwork from.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Apparently you can view your details on the mobile platform but not the desktop which I’m guessing most people will complete their details & print paperwork from.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

DOH!!! Seriously. We leave in 5 weeks, and I was wondering where all our purchases had disappeared to. Luckily we had already printed them out, but got a bit worried when new site shows virtually nothing. Teething probs??

Funny you would mention the mobile platform though, as our Jetstar intl flight is not showing details incl meals on the desktop...but it shows everything on my tablet(android).

Thanks so much for your info:)

I can't get past the blue screen, have tried the new email password thing, Chrome, explorer, firefox, incognito, etc, keeps telling me to try again later. I rang them and was told they are still working on it.

I still can’t log in on the blue screen.

But I can access online check in to fill in and print setsail passes and luggage tags as per earlier post.

But I was given a link on the Royal Caribbean site that may take you to your My Cruises page.

I’ve tried to log in on the blue page on both iPad and home computer with no success.

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/my...rocessLogin.do

Edit -

Oh no, I just rechecked and this link has come up it is no longer available - bummer. I might try it later, it was available late last night and earlier today.

Edit again -

If I go on the Cruise Critic Royal Caribbean site under Royal Caribbean & Celebrity cruises merging accounts thread, on page 50 there are some links to the same above link and they are still working. Also try your original user and password or try your new password as well if applicable. Mine worked with original user and changed password. What a mess.

Edited by megsie

It does not affect me at the moment, but how are people that have less than the 90 days able to carry out their online check in with the new website ? Does anyone know if on the new website it will have a online check in or just require us to go back to the original online check in and having to sign in again ? I am totally confused in what R.C.I are trying to achieve. I guess it will be apparent one day but I am just interested in knowing how people with very close sailing dates are coping. :(

We cruise in less than three weeks and I checked the site recently for excursions, packages and printing of our Setsail and luggage tags.

Still can’t use the new blue dashboard, when I got onto it once - no booked cruises, C&A etc. But after a few nervous Nelly moments and with some advice on the RC forum page, have since been able to print setsail etc through ‘already booked’. But could not get to bookings for excursions etc.

Today I received an email from Royal Caribbean enabling to get into cruise planner and checkin. But no 30% discounts as they had emailed to some! I also don’t get regular emails from them, even though we will be D+ after this cruise.

Not going to prepurchase anything now.

But at least they must be trying to sort out their new beaut website after receiving the email today with successful connections.

Have you tried typing in *******/rcilogin in your browser? I use Chrome.

That takes me straight to the old log in page and I can access everything in the cruise planner.

edit: well CC obviously doesn't like that! bit . ly without the spaces.

We cruise in less than three weeks and I checked the site recently for excursions, packages and printing of our Setsail and luggage tags.

Still can’t use the new blue dashboard, when I got onto it once - no booked cruises, C&A etc. But after a few nervous Nelly moments and with some advice on the RC forum page, have since been able to print setsail etc through ‘already booked’. But could not get to bookings for excursions etc.

Today I received an email from Royal Caribbean enabling to get into cruise planner and checkin. But no 30% discounts as they had emailed to some! I also don’t get regular emails from them, even though we will be D+ after this cruise.

Not going to prepurchase anything now.

But at least they must be trying to sort out their new beaut website after receiving the email today with successful connections.

Thank you megsie, Hopefully it will not be too long before it is sorted and hopefully we will be able to go straight to online check in on the one page. Glad you managed to print out your set sail pass etc. Have a lovely cruise.

Have you tried typing in *******/rcilogin ?

That takes me straight to the old log in page and I can access everything in the cruise planner.

Hi fairywren. That seems to be the way at the moment, I am just hoping once they sort the new web page out it will be all in the same place.(yn)

Apparently they put up a message on some parts of facebook from Michael Bayley apologising for the mess.

Unfortunately they didn't bother putting anything up on their own website, nor on Australian facebook.

Just more of a shambles.