Bay Island Adventures snorkel tours?

01Sweetpea

Does anyone have any recent experience with Bay Island Adventure’s Island life picnic snorkel tour? It’s 5.5 hours with 2 snorkel stops & a lobster and steak lunch on a private beach?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We did this last year and it was fantastic. We are booked again in 2 weeks!

I have this tour booked next month. They have excellent reviews and I spoke to Kendra directly and booked. She was super nice. However, I never received my email confirmation, contacted them again and still haven't received it. My question is, do I need that? Is there information as to specifically where to meet, what time, and who is picking you up? I'm contemplating contacting them a third time, but I don't want to be totally annoying. I'm kind of a planner and like to have print outs of confirmations of all excursions, cruise docs etc.

Your opinion would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Nancy

I have this tour booked next month. They have excellent reviews and I spoke to Kendra directly and booked. She was super nice. However, I never received my email confirmation, contacted them again and still haven't received it. My question is, do I need that? Is there information as to specifically where to meet, what time, and who is picking you up? I'm contemplating contacting them a third time, but I don't want to be totally annoying. I'm kind of a planner and like to have print outs of confirmations of all excursions, cruise docs etc.

Your opinion would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Nancy

I'm dealing with this as well. Booked yesterday and was told I'd have an email confirmation today, but so far nothing. I'm going to give it until tomorrow and then reach out. They were quick enough to charge my credit card IN FULL, they should send the confirmation emails out with the same speed!

Unfortunately, what you are dealing with is common with Roatan businesses. They have horrible internet services, and also rolling blackouts with the power, due to the power plant being unable to power the whole island 24 hrs a day. Most businesses and families only have electricity for part of the day.