Piano bar on Veendam?

jabrown40

Sadly, the Piano Bar was removed, and The Mix was installed to take its place. There is still a piano, and a musician, but the atmosphere and presentation are different. It's a wide-open space, with lots of lighting from the shops across the passageway.

However, there is plenty of sitting room over an extended area. It's always more difficult to get a seat if the musician is any good, and earlier in the evening. Head in some time after 10:00, and there should be a place to sit.

Didn’t know if the Veendam has a piano bar? Is it very crowded, difficult to get a seat?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The Veendam had a nice piano bar in December and was always surrounded by sing-along customers whenever I walked past. The piano player, Tom, would ask for a song title or just a few words before proceeding to play the song.

Here is a picture:

IMG_1592.jpg

The Veendam had a nice piano bar in December and was always surrounded by sing-along customers whenever I walked past. The piano player, Tom, would ask for a song title or just a few words before proceeding to play the song.

Here is a picture:

IMG_1592.jpg

That's what we found, also. While it's more "open" than past piano bar venues, there was still a piano bar feel. And singing along was encouraged. It's kind of a smallish area, but we never had a issue finding a seat.

20k59tv.jpg

140kehf.jpg