Uber to Cruise Port

CruiseGal999

We have used Uber many times and find much better and less expensive than cabs. And if you have an account it’s automatically charged to your credit card, we love Uber!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have used Uber many times and find much better and less expensive than cabs. And if you have an account it’s automatically charged to your credit card, we love Uber!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That's one of the problems ... I want to pay cash ... I don't want to have a credit card saved to the app. There are too many reviews where people have said Uber never showed, but cr card was charged anyway. And no refund ever issued. I have time to think about using them.

Have had great success with both lyft and Uber in the San Francisco and Los Angeles and Long Beach ports plus port stops in Hawaii, and California coastal stops we’ve had.

Had the worst experience with Uber in Fort Lauderdale. I know it was just one terrible experience but will never use Uber again in Florida. I prefer Lyft because of their policies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's one of the problems ... I want to pay cash ... I don't want to have a credit card saved to the app. There are too many reviews where people have said Uber never showed, but cr card was charged anyway. And no refund ever issued. I have time to think about using them.

Then you will not be able to use Uber or Lyft. Both require a credit card. Most people appreciate the convenience of not having to have cash and simply exiting the vehicle at their destination. I have used Uber and Lyft frequently in Florida and never had a problem. Since you can see on your phone where the driver that accepted your ride is...I don't understand the issue of people saying the ride never appeared yet they were charged. If I had to wait too long staring at the phone watching the driver go around in circles I would just cancel the request.