Where can I see excursions for my Itinerary Before I get a Confirmation number

LadyD1121

I Earned a FREE Cruise with My Company so they are booking everything. We leave April 28th, which is next month, So I would Like to start Planning for Excursions. When I go to the Royal site it asks me for my Booking Number which I don't have yet. How can I look at Available Excursions without a booking Number? Thanks!!

:)

Without a booking number if you go to the RCI website and click "The Experience" tab, then click the "Shore Excursions" tab, then go to the middle of the page to the "Search by Ship and Sail Date", then enter your information for your cruise, you should be able to see list of excursions by port of call that will be offered on your itinerary.

You will need your booking number to reserve them, however. As your cruise final payment has already been made, your company should be able to give you your booking number to allow you to reserve excursions.

Awesome!! Thank You! I will check it out!!

Without a booking number if you go to the RCI website and click "The Experience" tab, then click the "Shore Excursions" tab, then go to the middle of the page to the "Search by Ship and Sail Date", then enter your information for your cruise, you should be able to see list of excursions by port of call that will be offered on your itinerary.

You will need your booking number to reserve them, however. As your cruise final payment has already been made, your company should be able to give you your booking number to allow you to reserve excursions.