JJ's Speed Boat Tours

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 08:37 PM.
47 Posts
Joined Jan 2012
Has anyone ever used JJ's Speed Boat Tours? I have read great reviews about Cosol Tours but I do not want to ride in a van to the pitons. I found this tour and they go to the pitons by speed boat. I would rather ride in a boat than in a van. Please tell me your thoughts. My main goal is to go to the pitons. I appreciate your input.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
St. Lucia, West Indies
3,831 Posts
Joined Aug 2008
Originally posted by CRUISEDEALER
Has anyone ever used JJ's Speed Boat Tours? I have read great reviews about Cosol Tours but I do not want to ride in a van to the pitons. I found this tour and they go to the pitons by speed boat. I would rather ride in a boat than in a van. Please tell me your thoughts. My main goal is to go to the pitons. I appreciate your input.
There's hundreds of reviews of them at TripAdvisor, CruiseCritic's sister site.
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attracti..._St_Lucia.html
They mainly handle hotel passengers...but I'm sure you can book with them.
Spencer Ambrose has s speedboat tour to Pitons, one that is straight to beach and you have around 5 hours at the beach, or the land sea tour which speedboat down, bus to the sites, then beach time then boat back..
Herod's offers a land/sea combo. As does Serenity TVL. Carnival Sailing. SeaSpray. And so on..
Enjoy
Pennsylvania
216 Posts
Joined Mar 2015
Never used JJ's. We used Joe Knows Tours in St. Lucia our last two times there. They take a speedboat ride out to the volcano and mud bathes, the advantage there is you get there before the buses and other people driving there from the cruise port. They are 5 star rated on Trip Advisor.