Posted April 12th, 2011, 12:07 AM
Just have a few questions:
1. Did you pay for your tour before or day of tour?
2. What time did you meet for the tour and what time did you get back to the ship?
3. Were you nervous at all about booking outside of the cruise ship?
4. Did you have fun??? and also would you recommend this tour?
1. You pay in cash when you get back to the ship at the end of the day.
2. We met at about 8:15, Cosol put a gropu together by about 8:25 and we were on our way. Ours ended at about 3:50, had to be onboard at 4:30. So it was longer than they estimated, but still had time to shop.
3. Was not nervous about booking outside of ship. We typically don't do excrusions through the ship and with so many good reviews on here for Cosol tours we weren't worried.
4. Yes the tour was great! We had Yellowbird, Cosol's brother and he was great, funny, good information and just made for a great day. The beach and food stops were great, I would do a Cosol tour again.
Serenade of the Seas 10/2019 - Bermuda
Allure of the Seas 04/2018 - Eastern Caribbean
Oasis of the Seas 10/2017-Western Caribbean
Freedom of the Seas 11/2016-Western Caribbean
Brilliance of the Seas 10/2015-New England/Canada
Adventure of the Seas 04/2013-Southern Caribbean
Adventure of the Seas 04/2011 - Southern Caribbean
Mariner of the Seas 04/2009 - Mexican Riviera
Mariner of the Seas 04/2008-Eastern Caribbean
Freedom of the Seas 04/2007-Western Caribbean