Looking for Ft Lauderdale hotel that you can see cruise ships

obsessedsc

Tower room at Hyatt Pier 66 would be ideal. They also have a really nice pool area, and you can walk to Pelican Landing for dinner, which is on the water. You can play "If I could afford a yacht, which one would I pick?" while you eat!

Hilton Marina as was already said ask for a south facing room, but make sure you are at least 5th floor or higher. As the bridge will be in your way on lower floors. By the way the Pool Bar is expensive.

Hilton Marina to have a straight shot of the ships. We have watched them dock early in the mornings before we have boarded. It's beautiful. The hotel is very nice. I am Hilton Silver and this is one of my top choices when in Fort Lauderdale. My other favs you can't see the ships from.

Agreed! We stayed there before out last cruise. Book a high tower room and then ask to be on the port side when you arrive. We were able to see all the ships at Port Everglades from our room. Also, they have several restaurants and a great big pool area. It was a very nice stay and the room was very clean..We took the red eye and arrived about 7am to the Hyatt and they were able to get us into our room right away.

We ate at Pelicans Landing and it was very good. It is right on the water with great views of all the yachts. It is on the second level of the building so you have a great view. I would recommend staying there. In fact we are staying again in September for our Allure cruise.

Hyatt Pier 66 also has a good view of the port.

Hyatt 66 or Hilton have best views. They each face the cruise port, Hilton on one side of the Intracoastal and Hyatt on the other side. If staying at Hyatt request high tower room. There are garden rooms, no cruise port view, need updating, but you are steps from yachts parked outside your balcony

• 2 weeks later...