What to do w/7 & 9 year old Half Moon Cay?

cruisedreamin-gang

Lots. Though, at that age, they'll probably be happy spending the entire time on the beach and in the ocean. You can rent floating mats also. If you get a cabana, it comes with floating mats and snorkel gear for them to play with. You'd be able to watch them play in the sand from your cabana no problem.

There is also a playground, nature walk (either on your own or guided as an excursion). You can also look at the excursions for additional possibilities (sting rays come to mind as an option).

Half Moon Cay is my favorite! Our kids loved the beach there. Great calm water for playing in. There was a kids play area with a slide. You can rent float mats or snorkel gear. Also the kids club workers were there if you signed up in advance if you want to have some adult time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We took our 7 and 9 year olds there in November. It was their favourite port of all our cruises! They just played on the beach and in the water the whole time. If you bring Cheerios off the ship, they can drop them in the water and these big tropical looking fish will come zooming out of nowhere. Have them bring goggles. We did get a clamshell but i felt is was unnecessary but my children don't burn easily. A few sand tools are nice too. You can rent tubes etc. Honestly I cant imagine any children of those ages who wouldn't love just hours spent in the water and beach there but we did visit the playground on the way back from lunch. Have fun!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...