Miami Airport Hotels

Wojo22

Hello!

I did a search for what I already booked (Ramada Springs) and it didn’t seem like the best location. My flight doesn’t land until 11 pm the night before so I literally need something to sleep and leave in the morn. Don’t need a restaurant or any activities. Don’t need to walk anywhere.

What I need is to simply get to the hotel and then to the port.

Does this hotel seem okay? I don’t want to spend an arm and a leg to sleep a few hours.

I’ll be just with my friend as it’s a girls trip

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

We just booked the Hampton Inn Miami Airport West for our April cruise. Same as you, we are getting into Miami around 10pm, so decided to stay near the aiport and then just uber to port in the AM. They do offer a 24 hour airport shuttle, as well. From what I am gathering, this area (around the Hampton Inn) is decent and does at least have a few options for food and such if you need it.

ive stayed at the Ramada Miami Springs twice. It is clean, free shuttle from airport, cheap uber ride to the port, free breakfast and has a sports bar that will be open if you ant to eat or drink before hitting your bed. There is also a gas station with a mart two blocks down that Ive gone to for beer and chips. Safe well lit walk. Sounds exactly like what you are looking for. There are NO ELEVATORS so consider this with luggage. The desk clerks have always offered help getting my luggage to my room but I was able to handle a wheeled suitcase up the stairs.

Sent from my iPad using Forums