All things msc seaview

Fostelo

Hello from Canada! I am sailing on the beautiful and new MSC Seaview on the 19th June 2018. This is my third cruise and first time with MSC, and am very excited to be on a new ship. I really enjoyed the posted photos of her during building and float out. I love ships and she looks beautiful. I was somewhat surprised by her propulsion, not using azipods. Hoping to ask someone from bridge or engineering why MSC went this way.

I know dave i’m getting super excited booked my flights and hotel today staying in Barcelona for 3 nts before and 2 nights after so it will officially be my longest holiday ever[emoji4] i was exchanging messages with captain scala earlier and im gonna meet up with him at some point during the 2 weeks but was a bit bummed to find out msc don’t allow bridge tours [emoji85][emoji848][emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As far as I know MSC have never done bridge tours, we were lucky enough in November 2008 and 2009 to get to visit the Ruby Princess bridge, brand spanking new ship at the time lol, same Captain and Staff Captain both times.

Captain Tony Yeomans is from Derby and Staff Gavin Pears from Ireland, I believe Gavin is now Captain of a P and O ship sailing from Australia.