Miami - 2 bedroom hotel suites

panzafit

A couple friends of ours have decided to come join us the night before we all go on a cruise. I was wondering if there were any decent hotels that had 2 bedrooms? I see the Hyatt House near the airport but looks like it could be hit or miss.

We have stayed at the Residence Inn Miami Airport, on 42nd Ave. (a Marriott property). We loved their 2 bedroom suite! 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a small kitchen and living area. Highly recommend!

Edited by BDsquared
more info to add

Homewood Suites in the Blue Lagoon area near MIA is an option, as is the Embassy Suites MIA.

Better yet, tell them to get their own room and stay downtown where you'll find lots of dining and nightlife options.

Homewood Suites in the Blue Lagoon area near MIA is an option, as is the Embassy Suites MIA.

Better yet, tell them to get their own room and stay downtown where you'll find lots of dining and nightlife options.

Is the Blue Lagoon a nice area? Looking at a great rate for the Hilton Blue Lagoon & sailing out of Miami, arriving via FLL.

Blue Lagoon is a nice area near the MIA airport, but I would not travel there from FLL for a Miami cruise. Instead stay in downtown Miami or stay in the FLL area and then shuttle/Uber to POM the morning of your cruise.

http://www.sunny.org has lots of FLL area tourist and hotel info. Shuttles from FLL area to POM cost about $15 per person, or you can Uber/Lyft for about $35 for the car (good for 2-3 plus bags).

In downtown Miami look at hotels in the Mary Brickell area - lots of dining, shopping and nightlife - or closer to the port near Bayside market. Popular hotels include Hampton Inn Mary Brickell, Hyatt, Intercontinental, Holiday Inn and the Doubletree.

Good luck with your planning. ;)

You have got my attention. Why not AirBnB? I was thinking about trying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No condo towers in Miami downtown/Brickell/Midtown allow short term rentals. Scammers list AirBnBs in the buildings, take people's money, then when the guests show up, they aren't allowed their accommodations.

It's always on our news.

No condo towers in Miami downtown/Brickell/Midtown allow short term rentals. Scammers list AirBnBs in the buildings, take people's money, then when the guests show up, they aren't allowed their accommodations.

It's always on our news.

Thank you very much. I will not be doing that.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums