Suggestions for time killing time in San Juan before flight

molemaui

Like most cruises, we will disembark between 8-9:00am at the completion of our cruise. Our flight out of SJU is not until 4. Looking for suggestions to kill time. (We will have luggage which further complicates things) We have all been to San Juan many times so a "tour" is probably not what we're looking for although we'd be able to store the luggage in the car I guess.

Any suggestions welcome!

thanks.

Like most cruises, we will disembark between 8-9:00am at the completion of our cruise. Our flight out of SJU is not until 4. Looking for suggestions to kill time. (We will have luggage which further complicates things) We have all been to San Juan many times so a "tour" is probably not what we're looking for although we'd be able to store the luggage in the car I guess.

Any suggestions welcome!

thanks.

Exit the ship as late as you possibly can. You can then taxi to Barrachina's restaurant to store your luggage...the rest of the day is up to you...enjoy !

Is Barrachina's still storing luggage since the hurricane? We also have most of the day to waste and will probably just wander around and take a walk by the water. I can't stand the thought of sitting in the airport all day when I can be out enjoying the weather before heading back to the cold!