Quest on Carnival??

crazy4themouse

OKAY, I'm sure I'm not the only one out there, but apparently I'm the first to be brave enough to ask...

What is Quest?

its an adult R+ rated audience participation game, extremely entertaining but not for the easily offended

its an adult R+ rated audience participation game, extremely entertaining but not for the easily offended

OK thanks! Not sure how I've missed hearing about this all along! I'll keep an eye out next cruise, but I'm almost sure I won't be able to get DH to join in. Not because he's easily offended- he's just not much of a team event guy! or a loner guy! Come to think of it, he's not much into games or fun events at all.

OK, I just realized- he's a fuddy duddy!

Edited by Shaded Lady

OK thanks! Not sure how I've missed hearing about this all along! I'll keep an eye out next cruise, but I'm almost sure I won't be able to get DH to join in. Not because he's easily offended- he's just not much of a team event guy! or a loner guy! Come to think of it, he's not much into games or fun events at all.

The R rated version they do close to midnight can be a blast. Amazing what people will do to get a ship on a stick.

phahah thats too funny! thats the great thing about cruising...we can leave the hubby's to do their thing and venture off on our own. (and then explain when the sail n sign bill comes later LOL)