Room Selected

nanaj1

Super close to the laundry/ironing room. Also cabins above. That beats being under the galley !

the laundry room is half a deck away. but the cabin is a good placement, Far enough from the back to get that shuddering /vibration. Away from public areas. close to the elevators/stairs

Super close to the laundry/ironing room. Also cabins above. That beats being under the galley !

the laundry room is half a deck away. but the cabin is a good placement, Far enough from the back to get that shuddering /vibration. Away from public areas. close to the elevators/stairs

Thanks everyone. A little worried about vibration and noise. I know the ship is pretty full, but can you ask for an upgrade at time of checking in?

You won't have any there. No you can't ask for an upgrade at embarkation as the ships normally sail full and there will more than likely be a sign that says "No upgrades Available" or something to that effect. I don't know how many times it's been said, but if you are picky about your cabin, don't book a guarantee. You are actually in a really good spot and are fortunate. Stop stressing and have a great cruise!

Edited by firemanbobswife

Thanks firemanbobswife. I am not really upset with the room, not in there much anyway. Just never been that low in the ship before. If there is no vipration or noise, I will be happy. We will enjoy the cruise, thank you.

Thanks firemanbobswife. I am not really upset with the room, not in there much anyway. Just never been that low in the ship before. If there is no vipration or noise, I will be happy. We will enjoy the cruise, thank you.

I love Deck 1 and try to stay in the very last cabin whenever possible! But I like the vibration and noise [emoji4]. I have also stayed in the "sideways" 1A cabin right next to you (if you are on a Conquest Class ship) and it was very quiet. Only an occasional ding from the elevator and in the early morning noises from the RS closet/cart right there. I think you will be very happy! Deck 1 is very stable for rough seas as well. Happy sailing!!