It was there & now it's gone? Ever happened to you?

joyful34

So before Christmas I checked the prices for in room drinks, including, liquor, pop & water from bon voyage or whatever it's called now. I didn't want to pay for it before Christmas with all of the extra expenses of the holidays. So last week I get out my list to order and log onto the website and the options have changed. My husband drinks Makers Mark bourbon and not only is the Makers Mark no longer offered, but there wasn't another brand of bourbon offered at all. I called and they basically told me they have no idea why the change and there isn't anything they can do about it.

Has anyone else ever had this happen?

Hi there

Maybe they consider the Jack Daniels a bourbon and don't see the need to have another.

Just keep looking, they might change again. I am surprised, I know that have others on board to choose from. I would have thought that they should have been able to order for you anything that they normally stock. Try calling again as well.

good luck

I hope they fix this before my December cruise. Jack Daniels is "technically" bourbon, but it is no Makers Mark! lol

Yes this happened to me on coke zero and water. I went back a few days later and it was the only diet coke!