Laundry on Encore?

alidor

We have never been on Seabourn but are looking at a sailing on the Encore for 2019. As it is somewhat longer, I was thinking of laundry. I looked at the deck plan for the ship and couldn't find any laundromats on board. Do they have them?

Thank you!

On the Deck Plan, look at Deck 5. You will see the circular staircase that connects every deck about 2/3 of the way aft. To the right of that and slightly forward is a square (rectangular?) box shape with a solid black circle in the middle. That is the symbol for the launderette/laundromat. I presume it is supposed to represent the look of a front-loading washer or dryer.

Alternatively, send your clothes to the laundry service on board and enjoy your holiday!

Happy sailing.

For some unknown reason (definitely NOT a woman's input) the original Encore design did not include self-service laundry facilities.

Sanity prevailed after the maiden sailing and (I think) a staff officer's office was quickly converted into a 5-station laundry.

Lesson learned: ask a woman's opinion (I'll volunteer) before laying the keel!:*