Zip Line and Mr. X!!!!

thetone

We took the Safari Zip Line excursion though Royal Caribbean, and loved it! Neither my wife nor I had ever zip lined before, and we were extremely pleased. The lines were fun, the crew was great, and the sites were amazing. I am glad we booked through Royal because the trip up to the jungle is far from the cruise terminal, and the zip line course is located in a national park - so it was packed by the time we were done in the early afternoon.

Upon return to port, we hopped in a cab to Frigate Bay to Mr. X Shiggidy Shack! This is a GREAT beach bar, with umbrellas, chairs, and a wonderful grill. We had fresh grouper plates that were better than anything we ate on the cruise. Thanks to Gail and the crew for a great time!

Cheers.

• 1 month later...
We took the Safari Zip Line excursion though Royal Caribbean, and loved it! Neither my wife nor I had ever zip lined before, and we were extremely pleased. The lines were fun, the crew was great, and the sites were amazing. I am glad we booked through Royal because the trip up to the jungle is far from the cruise terminal, and the zip line course is located in a national park - so it was packed by the time we were done in the early afternoon.

Upon return to port, we hopped in a cab to Frigate Bay to Mr. X Shiggidy Shack! This is a GREAT beach bar, with umbrellas, chairs, and a wonderful grill. We had fresh grouper plates that were better than anything we ate on the cruise. Thanks to Gail and the crew for a great time!

Cheers.

What time did your excursion start? I have an 8:30, 9 or 9:30 start time option. Thank you

Cheers.

that is one thing I want to do is zipline. However my husband won't be able to..One reason why I didn't in Hawaii. Any idea how long the zipline is? or are there various ones rather than one long one?

I did Safari Zip Line, solo, back in March. It was great!! I had never zip-lined either, but the staff was great-- they were so good with all the newbies and kids.

Was there a reason why you did it solo? When we were in Cozumel, I did the parasail solo..but the boat operators let my husband on the boat to "watch" for a reduced fee. He'd like to do that for me..but I think it would entail more than sit and watch me

• 2 weeks later...
that is one thing I want to do is zipline. However my husband won't be able to..One reason why I didn't in Hawaii. Any idea how long the zipline is? or are there various ones rather than one long one?

Yes, there are different courses you can do- you can see the options on their website http://www.skysafaristkitts.com/ .The website doesn't seem to be hugely updated but I'd image the options are still around the same.

I really want to do this but Princess doesn't offer it as an excursion- hoping to do it through a private tour company. If you're with one of the cruise lines that offers it as an excursion you can't book independently

• 1 month later...

Have booked Sky Safari zipline in St Kitts and hoping it is not as strenuous as some of the others as it is shown as a five line zip. It operates out of some estate so how long is the ride from the dock and does it appear to be well maintained? We are booked through our Celebrity cruise for a morning tour. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...