Reykjavik east cruise harbour?

Hi I have booked car hire with europcar when we arrive in Reykjavik next week on NCL Jade

I have booked to pick car up at the east cruise harbour office is this the cruise port we will be docking at and if anybody knows where exactly is the europcar desk

I am sure this is the correct port I am just looking for confirmation

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In 2016 (while on the Celebrity Eclipse) we docked at the Skarfabakki Harbor cruise dock. This is the dock across from Videy Island. Have you tried using goggle to check the cruise schedule for this terminal?

If you are at Skarfabakki (and I suspect you likely will be), there is a cruise terminal with an information desk, snack bar and shops. Just outside the one of the terminal entrances Europcar had a well signed small wooden building. We signed our paperwork there and picked up the car keys. Europcar had their cars parked in the cruise terminal parking lot. We have driven in Iceland before, and were quickly on our way.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
In 2016 (while on the Celebrity Eclipse) we docked at the Skarfabakki Harbor cruise dock. This is the dock across from Videy Island. Have you tried using goggle to check the cruise schedule for this terminal?

If you are at Skarfabakki (and I suspect you likely will be), there is a cruise terminal with an information desk, snack bar and shops. Just outside the one of the terminal entrances Europcar had a well signed small wooden building. We signed our paperwork there and picked up the car keys. Europcar had their cars parked in the cruise terminal parking lot. We have driven in Iceland before, and were quickly on our way.

Hello, Europcar lists the pick up & drop off site as East Cruise SHip Harbor on their website, is this the same as Skarfabakki ? Also going on Eclipse this May:D