Jewel schedule April 2018

drosborn

Can anyone tell me where the NCL Jewel will be after Toyko APRIL 1ST 2016. Can't find a schedule anywhere. Wondering if she is going into drydock or something?

The schedules for Jewel beyond March 2018 are not published yet. Check back in a few months

Edited by BirdTravels

Can anyone tell me where the NCL Jewel will be after Toyko APRIL 1ST 2016. Can't find a schedule anywhere. Wondering if she is going into drydock or something?

Was told by my TA that is will be based out of Japan doing weekly sailings. I too am waiting for the official info on it as just like you I am on the 40 nighter ending in Japan and I might consider doing a Japan cruise if it a reality. We will see.

I do find it odd that we are less than 14 months away and no info yet.

Steve

• 3 weeks later...

We too are booked on the 40 day Sydney to Tokyo and are hoping to see more of Japan. Land tours are very expensive and waiting to see what the Jewel is doing. We keep checking but I find it unusual that the only NCL ship without a schedule for April is the Jewel?? Wonder if they are still negotiating stops??

We too are booked on the 40 day Sydney to Tokyo and are hoping to see more of Japan. Land tours are very expensive and waiting to see what the Jewel is doing. We keep checking but I find it unusual that the only NCL ship without a schedule for April is the Jewel?? Wonder if they are still negotiating stops??

Hi Linda and David,

I don't recall seeing you on our 3 roll calls. A bunch of us are doing the 40 night.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2373683

Steve

Never mind. I answered my own question of the OP.

Edited by NMLady

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Linda and David,

I don't recall seeing you on our 3 roll calls. A bunch of us are doing the 40 night.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2373683

Steve

Hi I will check I thought we were on there, we are on the Prinsendam April2nd from Rome, are you sailing on that one too? Would be nice to meet up early!!

• 1 month later...

I spoke with NCL today and still nothing. I was told by the person I spoke to that if they had to guess........Cuba for 7 night cruises.

Take that with a grain of salt. If so, I wonder what the next cruise would look like to get there?

Steve

I spoke with NCL today and still nothing. I was told by the person I spoke to that if they had to guess........Cuba for 7 night cruises.

Take that with a grain of salt. If so, I wonder what the next cruise would look like to get there?

Steve

This popped up for April 2018 then disappeared. I grabbed copy

CRUISE PORTS Embark Tokyo (Yokohama) (Japan); ; ; ; ; Shanghai (China); Beijing (Tianjin) (China); Seoul (Inchon) (South Korea); Jeju (South Korea); ; Disembark Tokyo (Yokohama) (Japan)

• Inside
      from $3,118
    • Oceanview
      from $3,438
    • Balcony
      from $4,198
    • Mini-Suite
      from $4,398
    • Suite
      from $7,598
    • The Haven
      from $35,698

• Apr 01 - 16, 2018
    SUN - MON

Steve

• 9 months later...

We are cruising on Norwegian Jewel April 16, 2018 Shanghai to Tokyo covering Beijing and Japan. Looking to find people who wish to create small group of 8-10 who can book shore excursions at a far less price than on board. Can you please add us to the Norwegian Jewel conversations

Barry and Verna Ford

Victoria BC Canada

We are cruising on Norwegian Jewel April 16, 2018 Shanghai to Tokyo covering Beijing and Japan. Looking to find people who wish to create small group of 8-10 who can book shore excursions at a far less price than on board. Can you please add us to the Norwegian Jewel conversations

Barry and Verna Ford

Victoria BC Canada

Umm, this thread is from 2016?

You might have better luck on the roll call forum for your cruise.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2563431

BTW Casofilia is on your roll call. Never met him but from his posts he seems to do his research about things, so worth paying attention to his advice if you are just getting started on planning.