Topless Deck-My Way!

afdds

Just wanted to say what an awesome video! You are beautiful! God bless you with a long life and all the joy and happiness you can hold and lots and lots more cruises!

Cupola (Brenda)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Thanks for the kind and loving words. Guess what.....My hair is coming back and I had my first hair cut and color (one must cover up that gray!). Won't need those wigs on our next cruise! :D

Hey guys,

Thanks for the kind and loving words. Guess what.....My hair is coming back and I had my first hair cut and color (one must cover up that gray!). Won't need those wigs on our next cruise! :D

Very nice video I am very pleased to see you recovering so well. I have watched cancer in my family before as well and my father is still with us and he had his back in 1989. Live Long and Prosper, you have more than earned it and a few more cruises too.

Wow! This video honestly brought me to tears. Way to Go! You deserve a holiday. I am so glad that you shared your "topless-ness" with us!

I pray and hope that you will have a wonderful life free from anything that would try to harm you!

Wife went totally "topless" on our very first cruise. It was on the Delta Queen Steamboat following her last chemo. At that time she was totally devoid of hair and never once wore a wig. She enjoyed the freedom from having to fix her hair and shave her legs.

We were invited to the Captain's Table as well.

That first cruise of ours was an Adult Wish to her following her rare form of cancer surgery and related chemo treatments.

We enjoyed it so much we have been cruising ever since and she is now 5 years plus in recovery.

Congrats to you from Kentucky! Hope your cruise was wonderful! I guessed what the video would be, since a family member had chemo/radiation for brain tumor. We should all celebrate life and live in the moment!

Pam in Kentucky - cruising on April 15th....can't wait!

You make a woman at home sick with pneumonia, laugh and clap at your humor. You make all of us other people with health problems proud. May you always walk thru life with a God on your side, who knows, maybe we'll meet one day on one of the topless areas and have a drink or two to celebrate our good health !!! God bless you and your family always.

• 4 weeks later...

Great video! Glad to hear you have your hair growing back and that you went and had it colored and done. That must be such a great feeling. Thank you for sharing your video, it really made my day. I wish you a long and happy life. :)

• 1 month later...

Archived