Port Of Miami hotels with shuttle service

Travel-Diva

I know this has been asked before but I can't seem to find it, I tried to search previous threads. I'm looking for a Miami area hotel with free transfers to port of Miami. Any hotel recommendations would be appreciated

I know this has been asked before but I can't seem to find it, I tried to search previous threads. I'm looking for a Miami area hotel with free transfers to port of Miami. Any hotel recommendations would be appreciated

No one has free transportation, they either charge you for it directly or increase the room cost to cover it. Either way, you pay for it.Cabs and Uber in Miami are not expensive. Consider that option.

The Courtyard Brickell had a shuttle for a small fee but when we left in our Uber (around $14 I think including tip) it was a mass of people and luggage smashed into the shuttle. Uber had us at the port and dropped off in about 10”, no worry about our luggage being at the bottom of that pile.

The Courtyard Brickell had a shuttle for a small fee but when we left in our Uber (around $14 I think including tip) it was a mass of people and luggage smashed into the shuttle. Uber had us at the port and dropped off in about 10”, no worry about our luggage being at the bottom of that pile.

Just a totally irrelevant side but you luggage likely ended up at the bottom of a pile like that after you left it with the porters. Never pack things that you don't want to get smashed in luggage you give the porters.

Check out hotels on Trivago, Expedia and similar sites. They list the amenities the hotels provide. Most offer a comp airport shuttle, few if any, offer a comp shuttle to the piers. But figure total prices. If some hotel is say, $229 a night, but offers comp shuttle and another's nightly rate is $169 but no shuttle. and everything else is pretty much equal....pay the $15-$20 for a ride and still come out with a better deal.

none are free

they charge a fee

a taxi is fairly reasonable (under $20) if staying near the port

Not true. La Quinta MIA Airport East, Comfort Suite MIA North, Rodeway Inn South MIA all have free shuttle from hotel to MIA cruise port. Reasonable rates too.

Not true. La Quinta MIA Airport East, Comfort Suite MIA North, Rodeway Inn South MIA all have free shuttle from hotel to MIA cruise port. Reasonable rates too.

good to know

not the nicest areas but if you are looking at budget prices not many options

not the nicest areas but if you are looking at budget prices not many options

You are correct in that these are your typical no frills, 2-3 star airport hotels that provide a hot shower, quick bite (think fast food or Ihop) and a place to crash for the night pre or post cruise. Also have free breakfast in the morning. Not much tourist attraction in the area but they get the job done on a budget if this is all you are looking for.