ATV Tours Ensenata

Bet_The_Field

I am looking to do an ATV tour stoping at the blowhole in May 2018. There are limited reviews online and only a few companies with questionable looking websites. We are on a Disney cruise and there are no ship sponsored tours available.

Does anyone have recommendations re: a good company to go with?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I'll give you the info I have, just in case it's helpful.

We went on a Carnival cruise and took a bus to the blowhole. It's not something I'd do again. It was about a 45 drive, much of it through winding hills. The blowhole wasn't much to see, and the long street that led you to it was like an LA swap meet.

I didn't see any ATV tours there, and it's so far from port that I can't imagine an ATV tour that would take you there.

We were there last summer, and recently someone had died flipping an ATV on the beach by port, so they've shut that spot down. You can rent them and drive them on the street, and I also saw a rental course near town that took you on dusty back roads.

Good luck

• 3 months later...

So we survived:'):'):)

We ended up with an outfit called ATV Ensenata and had a good experience. We were met right outside of the Port by a nice guy named Emilio who they drove us to the shop (5 minutes). We were outfitted with helmets and gloves and given a short tutorial re: riding. Lucky my Dad and I have some experience riding or we might have been in trouble.

We made the mistake of choosing the excursion that is a ride up to the blowhole and back. I would recommend a different tour (wine tasting, hot springs) as this was basically a 20 mile ride on public roads. It was fine once we got out of the city but in Ensenata it was a little intimidating. That being said our guide was great and made sure we were as safe as possible.

I would use them again in the future but would avoid the blowhole.