Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 07:40 PM.
Ohio
59 Posts
Joined Aug 2015
Just of the Sky yesterday, any questions? Loved it!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Carnival:
Conquest 2017
Liberty 2015
Liberty 2008
Valor 2007

Norwegian:
Pride of America Hawaiian 2009
Sky 2018
Wentzville, MO
73 Posts
Joined Mar 2008
Do you have the Daily's to post...... I know I never think to keep them but thought I would ask.

Thanks!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Norwegian Breakaway Dec 2018
Norwegian Sky April 2018
Norwegian Sky January 2017
Carnival Elation May 2016
Norwegian Dawn February 2016
Disney Magic March 2013
Carnival Elation May 2008
Ohio
59 Posts
Joined Aug 2015
I did not keep the Dailys, but this thread has ones that look very similar.
https://boards.cruisecritic.com/show...&highlight=sky

We did make GSC and the weather was perfect. Really likewhat Norwegian has done with it, and with the Sky being a fully open bar, allthe bars on the Island were included which was fantastic.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Carnival:
Conquest 2017
Liberty 2015
Liberty 2008
Valor 2007

Norwegian:
Sky 2018
Cincinnati
215 Posts
Joined May 2017
off the Sky early Feb, loved it also.

perfect ship for 3-4 night all inclusive itinerary.

Freeport suuuuuucked however. worst of the twenty ports I've been to, by a wide margin.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
11/24/2018 - NCL EPIC
02/04/2018 - NCL SKY
08/05/2017 - MSC DIVINIA
10/29/2016 - NCL ESCAPE
08/30/2015 - CARNIVAL LIBERTY
11/09/2014 - CARNIVAL FREEDOM
09/08/2013 - CARNIVAL BREEZE
27 Posts
Joined Feb 2018
I sail in a month. Do you have any tips? I've seen conflicting reports on a sushi restaurant, can you confirm if there is one? Is it included in the price of the cruise?
72 Posts
Joined May 2016
How are the included mixed drinks? Planning a girls weekend on Sky this summer. I like my martinis and wine - assume those are included too?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
SAILED! 2018 NCL Sky : Bahamas
SAILED! 2018 RCCL Liberty of the Seas : Western Caribbean
SAILED! 2012 NCL Epic : Eastern Caribbean
SAILED! 2008 NCL Dawn : Eastern Caribbean
Ohio
59 Posts
Joined Aug 2015

Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Carnival:
Conquest 2017
Liberty 2015
Liberty 2008
Valor 2007

Norwegian:
Sky 2018
Ohio
59 Posts
Joined Aug 2015
Just posted the drink menus, i did not take the pictures, but these are the same as they were on the ship. Anything listed as included can be mixed, ie, Captain and Coke is included.

They also DID NOT scan room cards for drinks, simply just asked for it and it was made. So i do not believe they enforce any type of # limit, because they did not track it in anyway. I heard that they will cut off people who are clearly trashed, but i never saw anyone in that condition.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Carnival:
Conquest 2017
Liberty 2015
Liberty 2008
Valor 2007

Norwegian:
Sky 2018
Ohio
59 Posts
Joined Aug 2015
Originally posted by skronzek
I sail in a month. Do you have any tips? I've seen conflicting reports on a sushi restaurant, can you confirm if there is one? Is it included in the price of the cruise?
I did not see any sushi restaurant, but i was not actively looking for one either. So my assumption is no, but i could be wrong.

Quick general tips: Bring an extension cord for rooms, only 1 outlet in our oceanview room.

At GSC they use Tender Tickets, they announce that 1 person from each party should go to Dazzles to report their group size and receive their Tender time. However, if you go with your full group and are ready to get off immediately, they will put you on the next available Tender.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Carnival:
Conquest 2017
Liberty 2015
Liberty 2008
Valor 2007

Norwegian:
Sky 2018
Bonita Springs, FL
1,384 Posts
Joined Jan 2011
Originally posted by ColeThornton
"You".

What is an out island?
One of the Berry Islands owned by NCL since about 1976 when we 1st visited. Also known as Great Stirrup Cay.
Minneapolis, MN
779 Posts
Joined Mar 2014
We will be on the Sky for the first time in November and we're super excited to visit Havana.

Booked the cruise last night and the PCC asked if I liked Italian food. Of course I do! She said that the Italian restaurant is pay at dinner but free at lunch. Can you confirm or deny?

Anyone have the Italian lunch menu?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Forums mobile app
Kentucky
14,788 Posts
Joined Feb 2004
Originally posted by anonmom
We will be on the Sky for the first time in November and we're super excited to visit Havana.

Booked the cruise last night and the PCC asked if I liked Italian food. Of course I do! She said that the Italian restaurant is pay at dinner but free at lunch. Can you confirm or deny?

Anyone have the Italian lunch menu?

Not sure if they are still offering as it has been a few years since I was on the Sky but if memory serves me correctly, it was just some pasta and pizza. Nothing to get excited about. Definitely not the same as the dinner menu. Was complimentary.
Minneapolis, MN
779 Posts
Joined Mar 2014
Originally posted by jdvmd
Not sure if they are still offering as it has been a few years since I was on the Sky but if memory serves me correctly, it was just some pasta and pizza. Nothing to get excited about. Definitely not the same as the dinner menu. Was complimentary.
That's a bummer. She made it sound like it was lunch portions of course, not the same as dinner menu, but she talked it up in a way that definitely sounded more exciting that what you're talking about.