Taxi to Sandals La Toc

IrieMRP

We are planning to visit Sandals La Toc while in port, does anyone know approximately how much the cab fare might be? Am I correct to assume we would pay the driver upon return to port? Additionally, if anyone knows how long the cab ride is and what the drive is like I’d love to hear about it! (Being prone to motion sickness I want to prepare if the drive is winding and bumpy!) Thank you in advance for any help!

We are planning to visit Sandals La Toc while in port, does anyone know approximately how much the cab fare might be? Am I correct to assume we would pay the driver upon return to port? Additionally, if anyone knows how long the cab ride is and what the drive is like I’d love to hear about it! (Being prone to motion sickness I want to prepare if the drive is winding and bumpy!) Thank you in advance for any help!

It's a 15-25 minute ride, depending on which dock you're at and how much traffic there may be.

You'll pay the driver on arrival at La Toc, then pay the next driver (if different person) or same driver again on arrival back in port. You can if course try making arrangements for same driver for return trip and pay them once - just be prepared if they're not comfortable with that and woukd rather be paid each leg... Expect around $20-25 one way..

It's a pretty easy ride, just a bit of winding at the last portion before hitting the resort, maybe a few minutes at worst, and it's not super winding, more mild curves.