On Oasis, A3 or GS?

Muushka

Sorry, I'm usually loving research but I'm afraid I will miss out if I wait too long.

We have a GS booked and an A3 just became available for $300. total more.

Which would be the best choice? I believe the suite perks are the same.

We usually cruise on Celebrity so this is a new line for us. Thanks!

Never mind, found it.

Bathrooms in standard staterooms are approximately 3' x 5'8". Shampoo, conditioner and soap are supplied in suites. Shampoo and soap are supplied in standard staterooms. Showers are European telephone style, adjustable from 1.4 m to 1.9 m, or 6'2", max. clearance height. Someone taller than 6'2" will fit in the shower, but will likely have to duck to get his or her head under the running water. Shower stools and nonslip mats are provided upon request.

Although not an A3 we stayed in 14730 an (A4) and felt the personal attention and from cabin attendant was lacking.

Some days our cabin was not turned over till 2pm as we returned from the pool after leaving at 9am!

Yup it is a lovely suite and would stay down there in a heartbeat, but for us CL 1 or 2 from now on.

Enjoy though,

Never gained a pound due to the walk down the hall.

We're sailing on Harmony next spring and would have loved to book an A3 again, but the cost for the A3 on our sailing is $2700 more than a GS. Needless to say, we went with a GS. For $300 I would definitely take the A3. The room was great and the balcony was amazing! FWIW, our cabin attendant was great. I think that's luck of the draw outside the suite area on deck 17. Also, my DH is 6'4" and had no problem with the shower.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I was wondering why these A3's seem to not sell that quickly (or in this case, not at all). I wonder if it's because they start out so expensive.

Part of the problem why we aren't jumping on this is because we have 2 GS, a family thing. If we take the A3 we'll be busting up the fam. I think it would be nice to have one of each. One place to rest before going down that long hall and one place to enjoy that balcony as a family! We can't take both A3 because of mobility issues for one family member.