Britannia Obstructed View Cabin

gillybean1974

After a 3 year cruising hiatus, I just booked our first P and O cruise. I booked an obstructed view balcony cabin on Britannia G227, looking at the deck plans there doesn't seem to be any lifeboats in front of this cabin so hopefully it will not be too obstructed ( I usually book inside/outside anyway so no big deal if its bad). Anyone stayed in this cabin area and can comment on the obstructions??

If you click on the link below and scroll down to the relevant cabin number E227 is same as G227 on Britannia you will see obstruction is virtually non-existent and same as a short run photographed on one of the sisters through Princess. Any obstruction relates to the depression angle not straight ahead on the level.

Regards John

https://sites.google.com/site/royalregalprincess/home/8-emerald

• 4 months later...

Just a word of warning, I'd have stayed with G deck. "Upgrades" to A Deck often put you under the Pool or buffet area which is okay if you're an early riser but not so good if you like your zzzzzz's after 6.30am.

Just a word of warning, I'd have stayed with G deck. "Upgrades" to A Deck often put you under the Pool or buffet area which is okay if you're an early riser but not so good if you like your zzzzzz's after 6.30am.

I figured it would be a noisy cabin, good thing I like to get up early on holiday :) And my son can sleep through anything lol. I think I probably got the upgrade as I booked Select