Spencer Ambrose Snorkeling Tour Question

fefebear

My family of 4 is thinking about going on the Snorkeling tour with Spencer Ambrose tours. My husband has issues with his knee and is worried about getting on and off the boat. Does anyone know if you get off at a dock or do you have to jump on and off the boat?

Thanks!!

My family of 4 is thinking about going on the Snorkeling tour with Spencer Ambrose tours. My husband has issues with his knee and is worried about getting on and off the boat. Does anyone know if you get off at a dock or do you have to jump on and off the boat?

Thanks!!

The boat had a ladder, and the guys onboard will definitely help lift/pull as needed. Most snorkeling is off the boat itself, not tied up at a dock...

The boat had a ladder, and the guys onboard will definitely help lift/pull as needed. Most snorkeling is off the boat itself, not tied up at a dock...

Thank you. We went on the Jelousy Beach Break a couple of years ago and snorkeled from the beach. I wasn’t sure if that was how they did the snorkeling also. This will help us decide.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We did Spencer's "new snorkeling for" cruise ship passengers. It was 2 stops, Anse Chastanet, and Jalosie Beach. Both stops the snorkeling was from shore. See post 34 here:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2499327&page=2

for a description of our excursion. We did need to use a ladder to get into and out of the boat.