Portunus/Peninsular -how do Ifind my membership number?

suekay

Some years ago we did a 14 night cruise on Oceana and I'm pretty sure we joined the Portunus Club. Since then we've sailed mostly Celebrity and Royal Caribbean with the odd Costa and Carnival. Can anybody please tell me how I find our membership numbers? We've been members of Princess Captains Circle since 1999 and I seem to recollect getting half points for nights sailed on other lines in the same group on either Princess or P&O. I'm only wondering now as we may be doing a late booking on Oceana . Thanks for any help

Sent from my SM-T550 using Forums mobile app

Some years ago we did a 14 night cruise on Oceana and I'm pretty sure we joined the Portunus Club. Since then we've sailed mostly Celebrity and Royal Caribbean with the odd Costa and Carnival. Can anybody please tell me how I find our membership numbers? We've been members of Princess Captains Circle since 1999 and I seem to recollect getting half points for nights sailed on other lines in the same group on either Princess or P&O. I'm only wondering now as we may be doing a late booking on Oceana . Thanks for any help

It is also a good idea to look at your Princess Captains Circle account. Log into Princess and look at your account or create one. If you log into a pre-existing account you should get a Captains Circle Account number. When you phone P&O you can tell them this number and they can at least at the moment cross reference the two accounts. This has the advantage of updating both accounts as you can identify if either is deficient.

Regards John

I registered on the Princess site and immediately saw my Captains Circle number and cruise history showing not only my Princess cruises, but also the one we took on Oceana in 2005 (can't believe it was so long ago) I'll email or phone P&O tomorrow, so thank you both for suggestions

Glad you have sorted this out. P&O have not recognised Princess cruises for many years now in their loyalty scoring system. Conversely Princess have only recently stopped recognising P&O cruises, since 17 December 2017 in fact. In addition Princess only recognise P&O cruises taken before this date if bona fide Princess Cruises have also been taken during the same period. This has disappointed a lot of people out. You are in the fortunate group of people who have taken both prior to the cut off deadline.

Regards John