Marina - Laundry Question

VegasTW

Hi all,

We are sailing on Marina this summer for a 10 day Baltic itinerary.

We are arriving in Stockholm early and will be in Copenhagen after disembarking ... a 16 day trip.

We are efficient packers and seasoned travelers and prefer not to check bags. Therefore we will use the free laundry service available with our PH cabin.

Does the laundry come back pressed or just folded? If we want to have a dress or sport coat cleaned - is it just laundry or dry cleaning (I suspect just laundry).

Just trying to plan for packing.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi all,

We are sailing on Marina this summer for a 10 day Baltic itinerary.

We are arriving in Stockholm early and will be in Copenhagen after disembarking ... a 16 day trip.

We are efficient packers and seasoned travelers and prefer not to check bags. Therefore we will use the free laundry service available with our PH cabin.

Does the laundry come back pressed or just folded? If we want to have a dress or sport coat cleaned - is it just laundry or dry cleaning (I suspect just laundry).

Just trying to plan for packing.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Laundry done through "included benefit"...is wash and fold only. Of course you can pay for dry cleaning and to have items washed and pressed.

I'm pretty sure a PH has 3 or 4 items complimentary pressed. Your Butler will give you the cards for these, or they'll be in your closet.

I don't think there is any complimentary dry cleaning.

I'm pretty sure a PH has 3 or 4 items complimentary pressed. Your Butler will give you the cards for these, or they'll be in your closet.

I don't think there is any complimentary dry cleaning.

Benefit is listed as complimentary pressing upon embarkation...limitations apply.

The complimentary laundry service is wash and fold only. That said, it was neatly folded to avoid wrinkles and, after a day on hangers, they were perfectly adequate to wear. If you're not satisfied with the appearance of your items, each deck has ironing boards and irons in the laundry room.