Allianz Annual policy

wendyp247

We have 3 big trips coming up in the next year. Ready to purchase Annual Travel policy with Allianz in the next few days. Any pros or cons with an annual policy vs individual. Allianz . Was told more economical to purchase an annual vs individual trips. Pricing seems fair for annual policy with all the bells and whistles. We are in good health , no pre existing conditions. TIA

Upon the recommendation of a well traveled table mate in July who uses this insurance, I looked in to it. For me, I did not like what I was learning. I would caution you to look very carefully at the coverage and the fine print and compare Allianz' policy with one from another well known company.

rkacruiser- What was it that you didn't like about Alllianz policy? I would appreciate your specific input so I can make a decision on this important purchase. TIA

I typically buy Travel Guard's Gold policy. In comparing the coverage offered by the Allianz policy with Travel Guard, I thought that Travel Guard's coverage better suited me. It has been several months since I did the comparison, so my memory is hazy. But, I think it was the difference in coverage for cancellations due to pre-existing conditions. I hope this is of some help to you.