Your Favorite "Special Request" Items in the MDR

MalibuCA

It is always fun to have a special order night. My family will back me on this, but I have requested a special dinner several times only to find they put it in the menu.... Glad I can help.

One of our favorites is Wiener Schnitzel Night (WSN). He will kill me for putting this out there, but if you are lucky enough to have Peppi Schuppler as your HD, host a WSN table with him. He is great fun at the table and you couldn't get a better WS in Berlin. Oh, make sure to get his Mother's Apple Strudel if you can find the room. Peppi, just trying to help out our fellow SB traveler, don't blackball us..... Odyssey in 19 days, Cheers...

Boulliabas is our favourite special order. Each SB chef has their own twist on this delicious seafood dish, each one delicious. If you have Chef Jez on your cruise his repertoire of Thai dishes we have found mouth watering. How lucky are we " Bourn agains"😋

• 1 month later...
It is always fun to have a special order night. My family will back me on this, but I have requested a special dinner several times only to find they put it in the menu.... Glad I can help.

One of our favorites is Wiener Schnitzel Night (WSN). He will kill me for putting this out there, but if you are lucky enough to have Peppi Schuppler as your HD, host a WSN table with him. He is great fun at the table and you couldn't get a better WS in Berlin. Oh, make sure to get his Mother's Apple Strudel if you can find the room. Peppi, just trying to help out our fellow SB traveler, don't blackball us..... Odyssey in 19 days, Cheers...

Oooooooh. I was going to say Wiener Schnitzel.

They cannot do that well outside Austria. Even 5 km into Bavaria, they stuff it up.

Honourable exception I found thus far: Restaurant Tschebull in Hamburg and, i kid you not, a small shack restaurant in Sanur, Bali.