Cigars in Aruba

oscodadude

Is Cigar Emporium an authorized Cuban cigar dealer? I've been doing a lot of research of late because I'm an avid cigar smoker and want to pick up a few Cubans on our cruise. From what I've found, the safest place to find real Cubans is at an authorized La Casa del Habano dealer. Is this store one of those such places?

I cannot tell you if they are an "authorized" Cuban cigar dealer. I can tell you however the cigars I have purchased from the previously have been top quality. I personally feel the "authorized" thing is solely a marketing ploy as La Casa de la Habana is a large chain with multiple franchises.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app

I cannot tell you if they are an "authorized" Cuban cigar dealer. I can tell you however the cigars I have purchased from the previously have been top quality. I personally feel the "authorized" thing is solely a marketing ploy as La Casa de la Habana is a large chain with multiple franchises.

Forgot to add, if you Google the or search for them on yelp you will find tons of excellent reviews. I can also tell you their humidor is well maintained and I did find several cigars with plume on them.

Forgot to add, if you Google the or search for them on yelp you will find tons of excellent reviews. I can also tell you their humidor is well maintained and I did find several cigars with plume on them.

Good to know. I will check this place out when we are in Aruba in a few weeks.

Do you know what the pricing on cigars in general is at this place as compared to here in the States? I need to stock up soon and am curious if buying them while in the Caribbean is better than buying them here.

Good to know. I will check this place out when we are in Aruba in a few weeks.

Do you know what the pricing on cigars in general is at this place as compared to here in the States? I need to stock up soon and am curious if buying them while in the Caribbean is better than buying them here.

If you are talking about non-Cubans, definitely bring them with you or you will pay a hefty premium. I buy through CI or JR Cigars. If you’re looking at Cubans you’re at the mercy of prices there. I like Montecristo and Partagas for both Cubans and Dominicans. But when in the islands and in Mexico and I want to buy Cubans I like Fonseca, nice cigar and reasonably priced.