Table assignments

alc13

One of the mysteries of the universe.

I do know from experience that it's straightforward to request to be seated with another couple under a different booking, or even to request a specific table location (such as the rear window tables on QE/QV.)

Last year one of our perennial tablemates arranged for us to be together on the TA leg before we embarked for our Caribbean leg.

In the UK if you pay the full Cunard Fare, you get the best chance of your preference being assigned. I'm not sure if this is the case in the US.

When we have bought the Early Saver fare, sometimes we have been lucky, sometimes not.

We ask for a table for two first seating. The last three times we have been unlucky. We've been assigned a table for late seating twice and a table for 10 for first seating the other time. So we've eaten in the Lido on those cruises.

We've booked a Cunard Fare for next year.

We’ve had the same table allocated with the same waiter on two consecutive cruises on both QV and QE. We had given them excellent scoring and completed the white star service cards naming them so wondered if that had made a difference but didn’t think so.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

What about tables for two in the Princess Grill. Are there preferred positions?

Depends upon the ship. QE and QV are (in my opinion) the nicest with many "twos" placed around the window.

Personally, I am not keen on some of the "twos" on the QM2 which are looking directly onto the "promenade deck".

One of the mysteries of the universe.

I do know from experience that it's straightforward to request to be seated with another couple under a different booking, or even to request a specific table location (such as the rear window tables on QE/QV.)

Last year one of our perennial tablemates arranged for us to be together on the TA leg before we embarked for our Caribbean leg.

Hi Uw,

Does Cunard have a number to call or an email to request a specific area of the dining room? We are doing a WC on the QV and would love to have a 2-top next to rear window area. We have cruised the QM2 twice, but never on the Victoria.

Thanks,

Kel:D

Hi Uw,

Does Cunard have a number to call or an email to request a specific area of the dining room? We are doing a WC on the QV and would love to have a 2-top next to rear window area. We have cruised the QM2 twice, but never on the Victoria.

Thanks,

Kel:D

Contact your Cunard PCS they will do the work for you. ;)

What about tables for two in the Princess Grill. Are there preferred positions?

I suppose it depends on your taste. We like to be by the window, although admittedly promenading folks can look in. And we like to be back as far as possible, away from serving activity.