UK Upgrade/Upsell

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

UK Cruisers

Learn more about cruising from the UK, or on UK-based ships, from cruisers just like you!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 06:30 PM.
Kent UK
394 Posts
Joined Aug 2008
Just a query really..............has anyone who has booked on an American Cruise line ever been offered an upgrade/upsell?

Regards
Susan
25,372 Posts
Joined Jun 2003
Originally posted by woozlebear
Just a query really..............has anyone who has booked on an American Cruise line ever been offered an upgrade/upsell?

Regards
Susan
I have read of a few UK Cruisers getting free upgrades with Royal Caribbean ...never had one myself though.

Is there any one particular cruiseline you are interested in ?
Kent UK
394 Posts
Joined Aug 2008
Originally posted by Host Elizanessie
I have read of a few UK Cruisers getting free upgrades with Royal Caribbean ...never had one myself though.

Is there any one particular cruiseline you are interested in ?

Yes, sailing on NCL for the 3rd time, currently in an AE. No problem really just wondering if our friends across the pond were more likely to be offered upgrades etc.

Regards
Susan
South West UK
1,008 Posts
Joined Sep 2009
Our first cruise on Celebrity we were upgraded to a Royal Suite! No idea why. The butler was great. Now my wife wants to know why we didn't get a butler on RCL, Seabourn ......
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Future cruises booked:

Regent Mariner 27 October 2017. Montreal to Miami.
Queen Mary 2 10 January 2018 Southampton to Cape Town.
Scenic Ruby 14 May Amsterdam to Budapest.
MS Mendula 2 September 2018 Croatian Islands.
Scenic Aura 11 Novembeer 2018 Mandalay to Yangon.
Queen Mary 2 10 January 2019 Southampton to Dubai.