Freestyle Dailys Star (Alaska)

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 08:46 PM.
Central Massachusetts
548 Posts
Joined Feb 2004
Well, I have given up trying to upload the dailys. I can't seem to figure out what is happening.

Anyway, if anyone wants them I can send each day in a separate email (sends quickers). Just post your address and I'll send them out.

STAR gazing in Alaska

NCL Star 5/30/04
Carnival Destiny 4/02
Central Massachusetts
548 Posts
Joined Feb 2004
Forgot to add that the only day I am missing is Saturday as I thought I packed it but must not have!

STAR gazing in Alaska

NCL Star 5/30/04
Carnival Destiny 4/02
Central Massachusetts
548 Posts
Joined Feb 2004
troden, check the review page for the link.

STAR gazing in Alaska

NCL Star 5/30/04
Carnival Destiny 4/02
Central Massachusetts
548 Posts
Joined Feb 2004
Please make sure that your email address is correct and that you have enough space in your mailbox. I've already gotten 3 kickbacks from the first 7 that I sent this a.m. Thanks

STAR gazing in Alaska

NCL Star 5/30/04
Carnival Destiny 4/02
Henderson nv
270 Posts
Joined Apr 2000
thank you deb
I really enjoyed getting the dailys This makes me more excited about our up coming cruise. I love all the thinks they have planned and the ports are just the trip for me but what happens while on the ship
402 Posts
Joined Jun 2001
All you folks who have not been on your cruise yet, you can see why we were so lucky to have Deb on ours, she is a real ANGLE.