Rita's Cantina on Radiance

Saw something interesting today... Looked up the deck plans on Radiance for our trip in June (on the official RCI site), and see Rita's Cantina back on there. Also, it shows up on the list of restaurants. I wonder if it's really coming back? Wish it was still Rita's Crabshack :(

I checked my planner, and it doesn't appear that Rita's is available to book, so maybe it's not really there?

• 2 weeks later...
Saw something interesting today... Looked up the deck plans on Radiance for our trip in June (on the official RCI site), and see Rita's Cantina back on there. Also, it shows up on the list of restaurants. I wonder if it's really coming back? Wish it was still Rita's Crabshack :(

I checked my planner, and it doesn't appear that Rita's is available to book, so maybe it's not really there?

Just got off Radiance 1 March - 18 March Perth to Sydney via the south island of NZ. Rita's Cantina is just a bar, not mexican food unfortunately. Food quality much lower than Explorer, especially Chops, what happened to the lovely desserts? Radiance seems to be currently held together with masking tape and waterproof sealant. She is a lovely sized little ship, but really needs a major drydock. Staff fabulous as usual and I was disappointed that by the time I had arrived home a few days after docking the questionnaire relating to service had expired as I would certainly given various staff very good reviews.