Empress of the Seas Diamond Event

vuz98

I have researched this topic and I find conflicting information. It seems that there is no designated Diamond Lounge, but I find some posts that say there is a nightly Diamond Event and others that say only the 3 drinks posted to your Sea Pass Card. I enjoy the lounge atmosphere for camaraderie, as well as the cocktails! I hope they have something somewhere. I am sure that someone has been recently and knows the answer to this question. TYIA for your help.

Thanks guys (and maybe gals, :) ) for your prompt response. I see why the confusion. I am looking forward to sailing the Empress, first time to Key West and Cuba on a cruise. We gave flown to Havana and driven/flown many times to Key West in the past but the sailing in and out will be a first to us. We can't wait!

• 5 months later...

I was last on Empress in December 2017. There was a nightly Diamond event in the Viking Crown Lounge. A portion of the lounge was sectioned off for the reception each evening, with appetizers and drinks being served (similar to how it is done on Majesty of the Seas).

This was a change from my previous sailings on Empress, where only the vouchers were utilized.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app