Park Cafe on Vision

Cafabi

Does the Park Cafe menu change from day to day? I am coming back to RCCL after cruising Princess for a while. Their comparable cafe has some daily specials in addition to the hamburgers, hot dogs, etc. that are offered daily.

Does the Park Cafe menu change from day to day? I am coming back to RCCL after cruising Princess for a while. Their comparable cafe has some daily specials in addition to the hamburgers, hot dogs, etc. that are offered daily.

Not much change day to day, maybe a different selection of the small sandwiches and different pizza choices.

Not much change day to day, maybe a different selection of the small sandwiches and different pizza choices.

Don't they offer the hand carved roast beef sandwiches and salad bar ?

Yes, and many other things too, but I was just posting about what might change day to day.

Gotcha.....I was just wondering as I haven't sailed on Vision in a long time and will be next year...hoping that this would be the place to get sandwich/soup/salad like at other Park Cafe's.

Gotcha.....I was just wondering as I haven't sailed on Vision in a long time and will be next year...hoping that this would be the place to get sandwich/soup/salad like at other Park Cafe's.

Yes, it's a very nice Park Cafe, and one of the nicer things is that it's open much later than Park Cafe on Oasis class. Of course, Vision does not have a Cafe Promenade like on Oasis, so this becomes the only late night food venue on Vision.