Radiance/Windjammer seating complainers

We have only been on three cruiselines but each one has "trays" available in the buffet area. We prefer the MDR but have eaten in the buffet areas as well.

When eating in the buffet area of any cruise ship, we always use a "tray." We each set our plates, eating utensils, etc. on it, then walk around until we find an empty table where we can sit down to eat.

It seems easier to use a "tray" to carry things rather than juggling several items at a time or going back and forth numerous times to get each item individually. :D

We have only been on three cruiselines but each one has "trays" available in the buffet area. We prefer the MDR but have eaten in the buffet areas as well.

When eating in the buffet area of any cruise ship, we always use a "tray." We each set our plates, eating utensils, etc. on it, then walk around until we find an empty table where we can sit down to eat.

It seems easier to use a "tray" to carry things rather than juggling several items at a time or going back and forth numerous times to get each item individually. :D

I think the question about trays is being asked because there have not been trays available in Royal's buffet area for a long time. The only time I see trays on Royal is on orders from room service.

It sounds like trays are being phased out. That's too bad.

We eat most of our meals in the MDR regardless of which cruise line we are on. However, DW and I found them to be very useful last December on the Mariner and again in August on the Radiance.

We are sailing on the Mariner again in December. We may or may not use the buffet. Or maybe just go there to see if the trays are gone! ;)

It sounds like trays are being phased out. That's too bad.

We eat most of our meals in the MDR regardless of which cruise line we are on. However, DW and I found them to be very useful last December on the Mariner and again in August on the Radiance.

We are sailing on the Mariner again in December. We may or may not use the buffet. Or maybe just go there to see if the trays are gone! ;)

I am surprised that you had trays on Mariner and Radiance. We have not found trays in the Windjammer in the last several years.

• 5 years later...
  • 1 month later...