Horizon Family Harbor Aft Balcony

htowncruiser

Thanks again to all that helped me decide to book the aft balcony! I booked the only room that is for 4 people (room 2486), because this is the only room in that category for 4 people I am assuming that there is no way for there to be a price drop right? I am just making sure I don't need to check anything over the next 11 months!

Also, since I booked and am now obsessing over everything I came across this video that was posted! Looks like it is my room!!

• 4 weeks later...
Are all the balconies open to the next cabins? I am looking at the videos available online and it looks like there is no privacy. Am I correct in this or were the videos made before the extra partitions went up?

Thanks in advance

There are partitions. Yes I believe you saw a pre-cruise finishings. I have one on horizon in July!

• 10 months later...
On 3/20/2018 at 7:08 AM, htowncruiser said:

Thanks again to all that helped me decide to book the aft balcony! I booked the only room that is for 4 people (room 2486), because this is the only room in that category for 4 people I am assuming that there is no way for there to be a price drop right? I am just making sure I don't need to check anything over the next 11 months!

Also, since I booked and am now obsessing over everything I came across this video that was posted! Looks like it is my room!!