Just off the Conquest today ( questions)

havefun 415

That is they exact cabin number I'll be calling home next Sunday! Anything I should know? Is it noisy, a good location, too close to Lido? Super excited to hear what you have to say.

Edited by Tajthetink

What was you favorite meal/food if you ate dinner in MDR?

Did they have the Caribbean music? How was it?

Could you tell me what ports you visited?

Did you find the cruise had a lot of children or teenagers because of Spring Break?

Thanks in advance.

Hi, the cruise was good. Not one of the best cruises.But I will answer your questions.

1 Food is O.k. ate in the MDR room every night at 6:00 seating.Food is good but not great.

2 Shows we did not see. So I can't you about that.

3 On the lido, there is a live steel drum band that play.

4 Cabin 1067 is a great cabin,clean,close to lido deck,quiet,the room was always may up and cleaned by the house keeping staff.They did a great job.

What was you favorite meal/food if you ate dinner in MDR?

Did they have the Caribbean music? How was it?

Could you tell me what ports you visited?

Did you find the cruise had a lot of children or teenagers because of Spring Break?

Thanks in advance.

They played Caribbean music sometimes on the lido deck, a steel drum band. I enjoyed their music

We ate in the MDR every night and had excellent service and I thought the food was very good. We arrived at 6pm every night and there was usually a line by 620 or so. The first night they even had to pass out pagers, there were so many people.

The ports were Montego Bay, Grand Cayman and Cozumel

There were ALOT of college aged kids....ALOT!! Lido pool on sea days was packed with partying college kids. It did not effect my vacation at all but I would probably not go again at that time.

How was the cruise. What were the highlights.

Keith

I guess I should apologize for hi-jacking this thread :o I was on this sailing so I thought I would give my 2cents :)

I enjoyed this cruise very much! I was with my 19 yr old daughter and my friend and her daughter. There were so many highlights!! We attended a pub crawl on St Pattys Day and that was alot of fun! They played games at each bar and it was hilarious! We really enjoyed the comedian Cee Jay Jones. We had great servers at dinner and I always enjoy it when they remember little details about you, like what you want to drink and that we always needed two butters.

We had a great cruise director, Josh, and I really think that added alot to our experience.

• 2 years later...
Hi. I just received an upgrade offer for this cabin for $62 total. Currently we have cabin 7418 8B Balcony. Is this a good upgrade? I have no idea.

Instead of resurrecting a post that's two years old, you probably should have started a new one, since your question is not directly related to the original topic.