vroom wifi Allure of the sea

Taking a vacation on the allure this summer. Contemplating getting my wife the vroom package. I am just curious how is the wifi on the ship and how is it in your staterooms.

It works fine all over the ship and in the staterooms. Weaker out on the balcony.

I'm a RCCL "newbie". I apologize in advance for what might be a stupid question. Is Internet connectivity "complimentary" (i.e. "included" or "free") in Grand Suite staterooms and for Grand Suite passengers, or do they have to subscribe/purchase to "Voom" like everyone else if they want to have Internet connectivity while at sea? Thanks in advance. Best Regards to all.

Hmmm? The cruise will be on Adventure. I think that's a "voyager class"? So no "free internet", correct? Would there perhaps be "free internet" provided in the Adventure "Suite Lounge"?. Thanks.

Adventure is Voyager class, so no free internet anywhere on the ship.

• 3 months later...

Hi there, going on the Allure soon and I am wondering if they have specials on Vroom daily onboard or is it better to buy ahead of time?? I know other cruise lines have coupons for discounts when onboard. Thanks!!!

Hi there, going on the Allure soon and I am wondering if they have specials on Vroom daily onboard or is it better to buy ahead of time?? I know other cruise lines have coupons for discounts when onboard. Thanks!!!
Onboard, at best it will probably be the same price for lower service. Rarely is it less.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Forums mobile app

• 3 months later...
On the ship: $16/day for Surf, $20/day for Stream.

Bob

Can you refresh my memory, the Diamond Plus C&A (we know it is 2 - 24 hour segments) or the discount on the full week of internet on Allure?

We are there in October and trying to figure out to pre-purchase, wait until we board the ship, or ditch the internet needs that week.

Thanks

The Count :cool:

Bob

Can you refresh my memory, the Diamond Plus C&A (we know it is 2 - 24 hour segments) or the discount on the full week of internet on Allure?

We are there in October and trying to figure out to pre-purchase, wait until we board the ship, or ditch the internet needs that week.

Thanks

The Count :cool:

Diamond Plus gets the free segments OR a $46 discount on a package.

Onboard pricing:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=55188055&postcount=105