Radiance Alaska boarding time?

Beautiful City, we actually walked over from the Cruiseport inbetween back to back cruises to Stanley Park and took the Stanley Horse Drawn Park Tour.

http://stanleyparktours.com/

Jimbo:)

We get in around noon the day before we leave, and plan to do the hop-on hop-off tour to see the city :). We’re spending the night at Auberg hotel

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks! I love that the cruise terminal is within walking distance of our hotel :). We’ll probably walk over around 10:45

Nice. I was going to say to go earlier, then...

Lucky you, For the Friday departures from Vancouver in June Radiance looks to be the only ship in port.

This is excellent news. One ship will not be so bad, then. We embarked on a 3-ship day and it was absolute chaos. That's why I was going to suggest walking over earlier. We actually waited in our hotel room until about 10:45 and it was a huge mistake, with hundreds of people in line ahead of us.

OP enjoy your cruise. :)

We get in around noon the day before we leave, and plan to do the hop-on hop-off tour to see the city :). We’re spending the night at Auberg hotel

Make sure you ask if there is a special rate for a late day, hop on hop off ticket. When we sailed from Vancouver, we also got in to the city in the afternoon. We were able to buy a ticket for the rest of the day and the next day at a discounted price for the partial day. It was not a price that was shown on their price list. They might have a discounted end of day price too that they don't advertise, doesn't hurt to ask.

Make sure you ask if there is a special rate for a late day, hop on hop off ticket. When we sailed from Vancouver, we also got in to the city in the afternoon. We were able to buy a ticket for the rest of the day and the next day at a discounted price for the partial day. It was not a price that was shown on their price list. They might have a discounted end of day price too that they don't advertise, doesn't hurt to ask.

Great advice! Thanks!

• 1 month later...
I just looked up our departure date and we are on the only ship departing Vancouver on August 10th. Here's the website link for 2018 if anyone else is curious: https://www.portvancouver.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Draft-2018-Schedule-February-28-2018-1.pdf

Just checked the schedule for our July 13th boarding and we are the one ship that day also. Sweet!